Saturday, October 10, 2009

When Sucky Love Works!!

Let me confess.....
I am a huge Vampire Diaries fan!!! This show airs on CMT, Thursday nights at 8/7 Central. This show was such a hit that it blew CMT ratings out the water the first time it aired!


Want to know why this show made Rae's Fashion Scoop?
Because I blog about anything aesthetically beautiful....and let me tell you those vampire guys can suck me (well you know what I mean) anytime lolol!! Whew.....ok here are there pics.....


Paul Wesley (R) and Ian Somerhalder (L) ........ahhh ;)





By the way....

Jasmine Guy from Different World is playing a witch grandmother of one the high school girls who is realizing she is a witch :)

Click on this site to get a fans scoop on everything Vampire Diaries

http://www.vampirediariesfanatic.com/

Watcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment