Sunday, October 18, 2009

Aesthetically Beautiful Hair!!

Some people just have it naturally!!
My friend Raynna is just one of those beauties who has a full head of soft, curly, natural hair. Now best believe, she must take a while to dry her hair, but hey everything has it pros and cons. I heard she tried Kinky Curly and love the result. So in honor of her love for Kinky Curl I found a video tutorial that is a good demonstration of using the Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave in Conditioner and the Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I am still in the beginning stages of testing this product on my hair.....so I will keep you posted on that journey and let you know if I like it better than Miss Jessie's......it is cheaper!! Hello!!


Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave in Conditioner and Kinky Curly Custard Cream (2 step)

Share your experiences using Kinky Curly!

Rae~

No comments:

Post a Comment