Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Beautiful Place ;)

Heard this song on Pandora.com this morning and it took me to an aesthetically beautiful place of comfort and security knowing that He is in control!! Blessed Sunday!



Hope it does the same for you...

Lyrics:
Romans chapter 8 and verse 18 says:
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us listen

I asked myself how did he do it?
Make such a sacrifice
And the ones that he loved wanted him crucified oh yea,
He knew that his friends would betray him
And he knew that his blood would be shed
He coulda put someone else in his place but instead he said
Amen

CHORUS:
Amen mmm I surrender
Amen and my will be yours
Amen i lift my hands and say
Amen

So I looked at my tasks and trials they can't compare to his pain
And if he can go through it surely i can do the same
oh Lord, I bless you for all of the bad
And I bless you for all of the good
And the place where I stand you have already stood

CHORUS:
Amen never the less Amen
Amen i don't understand but Amen
Amen Lord I surrender
Amen my soul say Amen
Amen this is not about me Lord
Amen oohh i've got your will, oh! oh! Amen

END CHORUS (Repeat)
Oh oh, Oh Oh, Oh No!!!
Amen....

This song really puts everything into perspective ;)

Rae~

No comments:

Post a Comment