Monday, October 19, 2009

Music so beautiful....

I remember those nights back home on Sunday evenings cleaning up and preparing our uniforms for school the following day. Sunday nights were always cool, temperature wise. Sometimes it rained and sometimes the wind ruffled through the trees as my siblings and I bonded in familial love. We will always listen to the "The Quiet Storm" on 93.5 where all the oldies were played and sing along. Music really has the power to tap into your fondest memories and take you to aesthetically beautiful places. For those who know and love this oldie, I am sure you understand ;) For those who do not....it is a great love song!

I wanna take forever tonight: Peter Cetera and Crystal Bernard.

Yep I love soft rock ;)
Smile...
Rae~

No comments:

Post a Comment