Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Project Runway Winner's Collection

I was very intrigued when I got an email advertising the clothing line of Leanne Marshall the most recent winner of Project Runway. For those of you who do not follow project runway, it is a show that gives designers an opportunity to win $100, 000 towards developing their own fashion line. Each week they must design and create garments within the constructs of the given assignment and elimination ensues until there is only one winner. I always liked Leanne's styles as she always had a sophisticated and soft edge to her designs. She often times used water as her inspiration as was demonstrated in her wave like pleats on her designs. I have some examples of her designs...tell me what you think!
Leanne Marshall coral pleated 'Victrine' bubble hem dress $275 http://www.bluefly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment