Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Men! Please Heed!

So this is hot off the press! Steve Madden is having a 50% off clearance sale. Of course this is a great time to stock up!! But more so, I was inspired to do this post for the men who go to first dates with sneakers! I am thinking, hey I am doing the research for you, all you have to do is go to the site and click on one of the shoes you like and find your size. This puts you a step closer to finding true love. As was telling a friend today, that as an Image Consultant I am able to overlook some dress handicaps with men b/c I believe I can help them in that arena. However, many women are not so generous or able or patient! So men, get it together....take advantage of this sale. All you need is one good pair of shoes. Yes women the sale is for you also :)

Cozee $39.98 http://www.stevemadden.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment