Monday, November 16, 2009

Still the Baddest Jumper!

Everytime I go through my pictures trying to decide what I will blog about I see this jumper. It haunts me....and I stalk it lol! And anyone that knows me, knows that I will probably own it one day for 1/4 of the original price. This jumper is up there in one of my five favorite dress items for the year. I just purchased the pair of shoes that gave me extreme palpitations when I saw it in the store (of course with discounts...yeah boy!). Anywhoos....the jumper price is decreasing....let's see....how low can it go.....to be cont'd ;)


BCBG SASH-TIE SILK JUMPSUIT $380 now $190

BCBG SASH-TIE SILK JUMPSUIT (Back)

SASH-TIE SILK JUMPSUIT Sale $190

SASH-TIE SILK JUMPSUIT (Back)

The stalking of this jumper continues....

Rae~

No comments:

Post a Comment