Sunday, November 22, 2009

Be Hands ON~!!

My friend asked me to blog about fashionable fingerless gloves, a trend that has brewing for a while. The search to find fierce, reasonably priced ones were slightly daunting until I came across the glorious site Shopbop. Anywhoos, here are my top pics. These gloves can add edginess or flair to your outfits.
Fingerless Lace Mid Length Gloves $4.80 www.forever21.com

American Retro Stud Gloves $185 www.Shopbop.com
Nightcap Clothing Orchid sleeves gloves $86 www. Shopbop.com
Milly long fingerless gloves $94 www.Shopbop.com
uicy Couture Pop top mittens $55 www.Shopbop.com

Giuseppe Zanotti Leather Fingerless Gloves $350 www.Shopbop.com

Free People Doubs Glove $28 www.Shopbop.com
American Retro Minesota Fingerless Gloves $150 www.Shopbop.com
American Retro Corina Fingerless Leather Gloves $312 www.Shopbop.com


Mackage Katrine Fingerless Leather Gloves $90 www.Shopbop.com

FINGERLESS KNIT GLOVES $16.95 www.nyandco.com

Feel free to email me with requests. At least I will know I am blogging about something that is highly useful for you ;)

Dare to be Different;

Rae~

No comments:

Post a Comment