Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Secret Love Affair ;)

I have a confession....

A few years ago I developed a crush on Kenneth Cole. Mind you, it was not the man, but the product. It was that first pair of Kenneth Cole shoes that got me at hello (It said "How are you doing?" lol!). It was perfection...sophisticated with clean lines and plush pillow comfort...a love affair ensued. Of course my student status prevents me from going into his stores and telling the assistant (in the words of MJ), I want that one, and that one, and that one....lol, hahaha! Nevertheless, when I find his shoes, purses, or belts at Ross, Marshalls, or TJ Maxx the skies open and the angels sing.

Anywhoos, I decided to show you some of Kenneth's (yes I am on first name basis with him, who's gonna check me boo?) products to see if you will fall in love the way I did. Mind you it is quite ok if you do not love his products the way I do....that just means more for me :)

Share you thoughts :)
KC No Slouch Small Hobo $298
KC Twice is Right Satchel $298

KC NY Patch Perfect Medium Hobo $298
KC NY No Slouch Large Hobo $498

KC In a Pinch Medium Satchel $298 http://www.kennethcole.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment