Friday, September 11, 2009

Appealing to Your Sense of Smell

In attempt to blog about anything aesthetically beautiful I must include perfumes. I believe that your pefume should match your outfit. I have created some outfits complements the scents of three perfumes. When you have time go to Sephora, Ulta, or a department store and check out these smells:
Queen by Queen Latifah
Subtly attract the wiles of a gentleman with this vanilla, lavendar familiar smell. Words associations I made with this scent is soft, creamy, rich....(if that makes sense to you :) I will match this perfume with this simple Express sheath dress and funky boots. ============================================




Paris Hilton - Siren
This perfume has a very feminine scent. Wear this when you feel to be flirty and chic :)
Below is the dress and the pair of shoes I will pair with this scent.




============================================

Raply Lauren - Always Yours
This perfume has a very sophisticated clean smell. I think it would work well in more formal settings as it is not very strong, however, very crisp! Below is the dress and the pair of shoes I will pair with this scent.






No comments:

Post a Comment