Thursday, September 10, 2009

Must Have "Short" Boots

One of my dearest friends called me and asked that I help her find some fierce ankle boots for the upcoming fall and winter months. Of course I gladly obliged as I love boots. Creatively worn, boots can take a very basic outfit and give it that "good girl" gone "bad" attitude. Boots just have personalities of their own.....they demand attention. I must say girls, I am yet to meet a man who does not get turned on at the sight of some fierce and sexy boots.
Here are a few shorter boots that caught my attention, remember my goal is to direct you to boots that are afforadable and practical :)

Nine West Digger $149.99 www.ninewest.com
Nine West Joyrides $119 www.ninewest.com
Mod Cloth Costwolds Booties www.modcloth.com
Bakers Danika $69.95 www.bakersshoes.com
Chinese Laundry boots $139.95 www.bakersshoes.com
Bakers Orion $89.95 www.bakersshoes.com
Bakers Marcy $89.95 www.bakersshoes.com
Bakers Buttons $89.95 www.bakersshoes.com
Baby Phat Diana $71.20 www.babyphat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment