Thursday, January 14, 2010

OOOH SHOES!!!!!

You know every girl should be inspired by shoes!! I mean shoes are the be all and end all...
They make you feel sexy, tall, empowered, and fierce all in one. Is there another accessory that is that powerful??? Ahhh nope! And no it is not a purse!! If a shoe is not making your days brighter and your outfits sexier...holla at me for us to go shopping.
For this post I decided to have a little healthy competition between Steve Madden and BCBG. I like both and the price points are not the same, but let's compare style!!
SM TRIPLET_BLACK-LEATHER_$64.99 www.stevemadden.com

BCBG FLOWER-EMBELLISHED BOOTIE $295 www.bcbg.com

SM TRINITIE_BLUSH_$79.95 www.stevemadden.com
BCBG ARIANA LEATHER AND ELASTIC BOOTIE $250 www.bcbg.com
BCBG ELLA STRAPPY PLATFORM PUMP $325 www.bcbg.com
BCBG PLEATED LEATHER PUMP $250 www.bcbg.com

BCBG LEATHER AND ELASTIC PUMP $250 www.bcbg.com


SM REGAAL_LEOPARD_$99.95 www.stevemadden.com

SM FRANCINA_BLACK-SUEDE_$59.99 http://www.stevemadden.com/

I love both of these brands for different reasons. However, I can tell the difference in style and marketing!!

Enjoy...

Rae~

No comments:

Post a Comment